Secure Your Future with Malta Citizenship
With a little help from the experts at Bluemina, you can Secure Your Future with Malta Citizenship. If you’re thinking about obtaining a second passport for you and your family, you simply can’t go wrong with Malta.
A Malta passport provides you and your family with the benefits of Lifetime Citizenship. In addition to the natural charm of this pristine area of the world, citizenship in the Republic of Malta grants you and your family access to visa-free travel in more than 100 countries worldwide.
At Bluemina, we can help you obtain a second citizenship in Malta. We’ve compiled a few points to consider before you apply for your Malta passport.
Benefits of Malta Citizenship
A member of the European Union since 2004 and the Schengen Zone since 2007, the Republic of Malta features a thriving economy, stable political climate, and a bi-partisan political scene. Your gateway to modern island lifestyle in Europe, Malta features low crime rates, world-class education, and access to the quality healthcare.
The Malta citizenship by investment program offers many benefits to individuals and families around the world.
Visa Free Travel – Malta passports grant you and your family access to visa-free travel to over 100 countries including the UK and Schengen countries.
Mobility – The right to study, live, and work in any of the 28 EU countries, Iceland, Switzerland, Norway and Liechtenstein.
Tax Advantages – Malta passport holders can take advantage of the countries amazing tax code. Advantages include special tax concessions to non-domiciled owners and special tax incentives to those who reside in the country.
Educational Opportunities – Malta offers a gateway to educational opportunities for your children and dependents.
Secure – Malta citizenship grants you the security of knowing you have access to a peaceful and politically stable country.
World-class Health Care – Malta citizens take advantage of access to the world’s best healthcare.
Flexible – Malta doesn’t require physical residency from new citizens. This allows you to hold dual citizenship. There is no need to renounce your current citizenship.
Permanent – Each approved Malta passport is valid for a lifetime. Malta’s citizenship is guaranteed for life and can be passed to future generations.
Qualifications of the Malta Citizen by Investment
To obtain Malta citizenship, applicants must meet the following requirements.
- Citizenship is open to all nationalities with the exception of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, the Islamic Republic of Iran, and the Democratic People’s Republic of North Korea. Additionally, individuals with bank accounts, business or other financial ties to these countries are not qualified for citizenship.
- The main applicant is required to make the appropriate investment in real estate investment, government bonds, or other approved financial donations.
- Children and dependents ages 26 and under can apply for citizenship under the main applicant (anyone over 26 must apply for their own citizenship).
- Dependent parents ages 55 and older can apply for citizenship under the main applicant.
- All applicants are required to pass a strict due diligence and criminal background check.
Malta Investment Requirements
The Malta Individual Investor Program (MIIP) requires applicants to meet all of the require financial investments, to include:
A nonrefundable contribution to National Development and Social Fund:
- EUR 650,000 for the main applicant
- EUR 25,000 for the main applicant’s spouse and each minor dependent
- EUR 50,000 for each dependent child ages 18 to 26 years and dependent parents over 55 years.
Due diligence fees:
- EUR 7,500 for the primary applicant
- EUR 3,000 for each dependent child ages 13 to 18 years
- EUR 5,000 for primary applicant’s spouse and dependents over 18 years old
Government bond deposit:
The main applicant is required to make a deposit of EUR 150,000 to a Government approved financial instrument (such as Government Bonds). This investment must be maintained for a minimum of five years.
Real estate investment:
Additionally, applicants must retain a primary residence in Malta for a period of at least 5 years. This can be accomplished by purchasing a real estate property with a minimum value of EUR 350,000 or by leasing a property for a minimum of EUR 16,000.
At Bluemina, we specialise in helping our clients obtain second citizenships to secure their future. In as little as three months, we can help you obtain your Malta passport. Contact a member of our team to find out more about applying for your Malta passport. We look forward to helping you on your path to becoming a global citizen!